Tuesday, September 27, 2016

|Look#36|

A new day, a new outfit. This time I took my chances on playing the Amitomo Gacha at Kustom9 One day. Let's just say it took a great amount of funds to get the Rare outfit (with customization HuD). The outfit in size Medium fits my Lara body perfectly. Though I usually have to alpha out the  bottom butt cheek from popping through whenever I walk, it's bearable because it's cute.
 The hair is a release from truth that I bought a couple days ago. I was actually grateful that this hair fit my Laq head. Their are 'a many' of mesh hair creators that are moving to cater to specific Mesh Heads. As great as that is, it sometimes leaves other Heads without pretty awesome hair. With that being said, I like this Hair and have also loved Truth hair since 2010 (Which I started shopping there....it was probably 2009)
Keep up the great work creators!

|Look . 36|
|The Look|
Hair:TRUTH -Fenella
Necklace:[MANDALA]-Onigiri necklace/Silver
Outfit:AMITOMO -Weekend plan GACHA /RARE1 @ Kustom9) 
Shoes:AMITOMO- Joining you GACHA  Long (7)

No comments:

Post a Comment