Monday, September 19, 2016

|Look# 33| Steal My sunshine

I know fall is just around the corner and all the Pumpkin Spice *Insert name of food here* is going to be flooding stores, I still  don't want summer to end just yet. This was even more obvious to me when Len-Steal My Sunshine came on the XM radio in my car this morning and I started blasting it. (That was my summer song when I was a kid.) I had to find something to blog for the end of summer and thankfully I did.

 Coincidentally, APHORISM is looking for bloggers (If you're looking to blog for !Aphorism!, click here) and though I own something that I never blogged (This Men's Leather and Chainmail Tunic(Rare) on my Old Targaryen King account) I figured I'd see what they'd have that fit my summer reminiscing mind in the moment. Enter the Del Sol Bikini.

 This two piece with Blossom print hit the mark for me /and/ it is definitely something my RP Character Elizabeth(CV) would wear to the bath house to soak in her new life as a Ghoul. (Yes, much has  happened with my little Bess.) It was released for last Collabor88's round so you can find it at the main store if you plan on picking it up.

 Top that with little bones Uma hair and it feels like Summer can go on and on with Len playing in the background on continuous loop....Until I think of Halloween...and then I'd rather it not be Summer anymore.


|Look# 32| Steal my Sunshine

|The Look|
Hair: Little Bones - Uma
Bikini: !APHORISM! - Del Sol Bikini - Red Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment