Monday, September 26, 2016

|Look#35|

So I happened to stumble upon a couple of places while trying to shop for things to fit my Character from the good ole world of CV. In the mix I happened to stumble upon a store called Lakshmi. Now I was quite excited to have a look around since every corner I turned, I kept saying "I can see Bess wearing this."
This particular looks gives me a summer vibe and though summer has come and gone, I still can't let it go quite yet. The textures on this top and skirt (Both sold separately) are pretty amazing. As you can see, they both look great if you happen to have your shadows enabled.
 The hair happens to come from my 'go to' places, **DP**Yumyum. This ponytail has a bit of a swish thanks to a well placed flexi in there (It's small and well textured so don't worry, you won't look like you're rolling in from 2007). It also has the option of adding different bags to it to give the hair a different look. The bangs are sold separately, but I suggest you demo them each and see if you like the different looks.
 And finally, we have this lovely pair of shoes that I noticed at Melon Bunny. Now, I shopped at MB before for a Kimono, but didn't notice this shoes until I decided to have a look around. So far I managed to get them to fit around my Maitreya feet with the resizer prims that it comes with. It's a bit tricky, but it's possible if you take your time and size it up. As far as the look, I'm really loving the textures on it. Even without shadows enabled, you still have that added flavor of shadows baked into the texture.
|Look# 35|
|The Look|
Hair: *barberyumyum*81(blonde)
Top:[LAKSHMI]-Yasmin BOHO Top(Solid)
Skirt:[LAKSHMI]-Raina Denim Skirt/Color Pack 3

Socks: *MUKA* -Knee Socks 
Shoes:{MB} -Juliana Heel {Khaki}

No comments:

Post a Comment