Thursday, November 12, 2015

Precious... | Look# 009

The obstacles I have to go through just to see your face again. At times I wonder if it's even worth it. I've seen the look on your face before when you've totally disregarded me and my existence. When you've shunned me utterly and completely. When my love,  my heart, and who I am were looked upon with disgust by your hazel eyes. 

You're still worth it. After all, you did marry me.
Forever.
-Miho Nisar 

Look#009

My former character of Convergence (Who may or may not return) is currently wearing the Precious Denim Jacket and skirt sold by Petit Chat for the EVA event which will be happening on the 15th of November through the 22nd. The designer will also have  a exclusive Bohemian Rings GATCHA for the event
As usual I'm wearing a VCO skin which is a gatcha item along with the Vampire lips that came with the Bella Skin also from VCO. If you haven't realized it yet, Yes, Miho is a Vampire. Qeteshi Vampire to be exact.



Look: #009
:Outfit:
*PC* Precious denim jacket pink fitted @EVA
*PC* Precious denim skirt pink @EVA
REIGN.- Thigh High Sneakers 

:Body:

IKON Immortal Eyes (left) - Cerulean
tram  E817 hair / jetblack
VCO ~ Angie Skin Gacha {008}
VCO ~ Vampire Teeth Lip (From Bella Skin) 

No comments:

Post a Comment