Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Out of Place |Look#10|

Bess doesn't seem to fit into the life of Convergence...or maybe the reason she feels that way has a lot to do with whats behind all he layers of that beautiful Kimono. Even still, she attended an event that took place within the Silk Districts sushi shop and made a complete fool of herself. (She's not able to use chopsticks) and clearly rules were in palce to keep the models who's bodies were being used to hold the sushi from getting violated.

                                                                     --------------

Taken at Intro, this beautiful Kimono has been in my possession for quite some time. An Item I wore when Miho became overrun with her emotions, Elizabeth used it to attend an event that did have a dresscode. The Kimono itself is one of my favored and I plan on making use of it for a long time to come. Maybe it's the details...or maybe it's the color... I don't know, but I really do love it as a whole.
  |Look#10| Out of Place

|Look#10|
Outfit:*:..Silvery K..:*KimonoMesh(SAYA)Black

No comments:

Post a Comment