Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Summertime Sadness... | Look# 008


"It was a lovely summer full of memories. And though the usual favorite things that I recall are the waves, the warm sun, and the cute guys, I do recall the outfit I wore. My mother got it for me. The outfit reminded me of a 50's vibe mixed with a modern twist. Or maybe that's just how I felt when I saw it.

Well the cold reminds me of it and the summer. I miss it already and want nothing more than to have another summer just like that year. Since D-13 though, I'm not sure that will happen."



Summertime Sadness | Look 008


With Elizabeth's nostalgia knocked out of the way, I will bring on the credits you need to know about this outfit! This outfit so happens to be part of the Mamy Shopping Event..


The current theme for this event? Grease movie!
(Don't pretend you haven't jumped on your car and sung grease lightning. -_-)

The event will happen from the 15th of November on up to the thirtieth so be certain you stop by and get your shopping buddy too!

This particular outfit is from  the designer of  Petit Chat The outfit is a one piece that includes matching tie and shoes. I feel it sticks to the theme though has a modern day twist to it. It's enough to give you the feel of the fifties but not too much to where you appear to look like your grandmother..

The hair from Little Bones at Collabor88 is a nice touch to the outfit too since it's not too long but lengthy enough for those that like to have hare upon their shoulders.

So ready yourself to take that taxi to the event!



Look#008

Outfit:
Dress/Scarf/Shoes *Petit Chat* Born to hand jive @ Mamy Shopping event
Hair: Little Bones: Celine @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment