Saturday, August 27, 2016

|Look#31| In the woods somewhere..

So for the next week or two, I'll be bored out of my mind with Bess since In Character, she'll be out of play. I sigh heavily at the thought of not being able to play my Convergence character, but when I think about it, Bess has been out of play for a while due to my inability to find story. (Mostly because it's my fault and I feel like not bothering people to join up in their stories) Anyway during my spare time, I decided to blog two things. First the Mesh Head from Laq.

 A new addition to my character redo with some simplicity in it. The former Fiore head I was wearing was too sexy, and those who know Bess know she's not the sexy type. This fits the homely look that I find to be attractive.

|Look#31| In the woods somewhere..
The gown is from . a i s l i n g . The color is extremely rich and attention grabbing. It does give a sense of something a woman would wear in a time period long ago, so something Bess wouldn't be wearing at all unless it was to try and lure a certain 'over thousand year old vampire', which wouldn't work anyway.



The Look:
Hair:[e] ~ Claudine
Mesh Head:LAQ ~ Mesh Head Trinity 1.5
Dress :. a i s l i n g . ~Qarth Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment