Friday, July 1, 2016

|Look# 25 & 26| Choices

Today's Look I'm focusing on is the new release from Paperdoll's and Petit Chat. Paperdoll's has the Matrone outfit GACHA MACHINE that complete Miho's look with a shirt and little skimpy side-lace shorts.(Not pictured) I managed to be one of the lucky ones and got the Ultra Rare which means I have all the offered colors! Right now it fits Miho's transition back to being her usual old 'I love cutesy things' self...If only they had it in Pink The Robes were bogged last time. 
This time I'm focusing more on the Heaven Blindfolds from Petit Chat .It's perfect to use for a good nights sleep or a romp under the sheets..Six colors are available. Pictured is the Rose This item is materials enabled |Look# 25|Choices |The Look #25| 
(On Miho)
Top:..::PD::.. Matrone outfit GACHA MACHINE 

|Look#26| 
(On Bess )
Blindfold: :PC:Heaven blindfold

No comments:

Post a Comment