Thursday, February 18, 2016

Collabor88 Blogger Search Edition |Look#17 &18|

So in this special Edition of my blogging,  I'm attempting to try my luck in getting into being one of Collabor88's bloggers. Now I know it's like 1+1000 chance of even getting it and even more so since I don't know many people in the fashion industry of SL so can only blog as much as my money allows, but I won't know unless I try right? 

Collabor88 Blogger Search 2016
Anyway, I decided to have a go at the current C88's theme which looks very 007-esque. Miho is taking over this look with not one but two outfits from the event and I daresay she's looking rather yummy, amirite? Considering this is her current choice of wear now that her sire is back and she's doing everything in attempting to keep herself from getting into his clutches once again, but looking as attractive as she does with outfits from CandyDoll and Spirit+Kitja, I highly doubt Snow will let her get away from him. Below are the credits you've all been waiting for!
Collabor88 Blogger Search 2016

|Look#17|C88 Edition
Hair:[RA] Jill Hair - Unrigged
Outfit#1
_CandyDoll_ Kaila Dress Baby Blue@C88
_CandyDoll_ Xonia Heels Babyblue@C88
Outfit#2
SPIRIT & KITJA - Spy top & Skirt [BLACK]@C88
Shoes
*Epic LE* Sweet,Mech Boots! 
Scooter
{what next} 'Pink' Monaco Scooter @c88
Poses
PURPLE POSES + ME @C88
PURPLE POSES CASANDRA@C88

No comments:

Post a Comment