Monday, October 5, 2015

Back to the drawing board....

When one door closes, another opens..
I've seen this happen a lot of times during my adventures in SL. Today was no exceptions.

Without getting into it, because I don't feel a need to, I have reverted back to the drawing board once again to look for a new adventure with my beloved avatar of... Ten years come November.

With one door closing in my face, a new one has opened with the idea of  blogging out fashion as well as Roleplay and scenic sims for other bloggers and adventurers.

So, it's back to the drawing board for me!


Back to the Drawing board

Look 001
The Look

Hair: (Chemistry)  -Quinn

Outfit AMITOMO - High waist belt shorts + Long Sleeve Tee #SET1

Shoes: *Epic*- Sweet.Torment Stompers! {Black}[Vendor]


No comments:

Post a Comment